Before you attempt to correct my tone, be aware; I'm not here to be positive. I'm here to do good, and that is not the same thing.

HEY! Yes you. Click the link below.

A Crash Course in Reality

What is going on...? "I know this sounds crazy..."  "I am not one of those people that sees stuff but..."  "It...

Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2023

What to Expect When You Contact Me

     My standard process for new clients begins with the client contacting me.  I ask them to fill out a questionnaire regarding their specific situation and return it.  After it is reviewed, I set up a half hour phone consultation to finalize the specific bench marks of resolution and to get any additional information. There is no charge for the Intake Review or the 1/2 hour phone consultation.

    Once the client chooses to retain my services, a non-refundable deposit is paid to begin the process. I then take a few days to examine the situation more in depth energetically and determine the root problem(s) and causes of the situation.  I follow up with the client if more clarification is required.
 

    Next I provide the client with an Energetic Needs/Threat Assessment via email.  There is a follow up via phone to discuss which offered services the client would like, the cost of those services and to answer any questions that may come up. If the client decides they do not want my services, there are no additional charges, the clients keeps the assessment and we part ways. 
   
    If the client decides to retain my services, I require half of my fee (minus the initial deposit) upfront and half upon completion. Once the payment is received, I contact the client to set up a time to do the work.  I also provide the client with a Post Energetic Intervention Report listing possible side effects and their remedies in writing via email, so you know what you can expect.

    The day after services have been provided, I will do a follow up call and provide you with a list of aftercare recommendations based upon the specifics of the work that was done. Once the other half of payment is received, I provide 30 days of follow up support/aftercare to ensure the work was effective.

    PLEASE NOTE - You must make sure to do your own spiritual work and take responsibility for your own well being.  You must make all efforts to ensure you are no longer an attractive target for any other energetic predators after services have been provided.  This may/will require work on your part and outside assistance from other light-workers who specialize in healing.  (Ex. I clean and sanitize you.  If you choose to resume playing in the same toxic dump you swam in before the cleaning and sanitizing, you will need to cleansed and sanitized all over again.  There are people who can help you learn not to swim in toxic dumps and you need to retain there services to keep clean and healthy.)

    To be crystal clear, I holistic health practitioner who specializes in protection from and removal of negative/harmful entities.  I make the monsters in your life go away, if I am given permission AND the you provide an agreed upon energetic exchange (payment for services rendered).  The reason is two fold.   First is to demonstrate you are earnest in accepting a dramatic change in your personal energetic paradigm.  Second, it allows me to continue to offer these services and support the Light-worker community.

No comments:

Post a Comment