Before you attempt to correct my tone, be aware; I'm not here to be positive. I'm here to do good, and that is not the same thing.

HEY! Yes you. Click the link below.

A Crash Course in Reality

What is going on...? "I know this sounds crazy..."  "I am not one of those people that sees stuff but..."  "It...

Popular Posts

Friday, January 6, 2023

Breaking News!

Breaking news, everything is breaking.  

The world is falling apart.  Don't hide from it. 

Witness it. 

Behold the crumbling of the old contributing to the fertile ground of change.

Now see what you can do to create the new. One little thing.  Plant a seed.  Take a walk.  Help overthrow a corrupt government regime.  You know, whatever.

Just make sure it is a conscious effort with clearly defined intention while you help build a better world.

A. Bulota

No comments:

Post a Comment